Employee Benefits Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Employee Benefits Information
Why are employee benefits important?
Comprehensive benefit packages are attractive to job seekers, particularly if benefits extend to their families. Offering a competitive benefit package can give you the edge you need to hire and maintain a quality, dedicated staff.
What types of employee benefits are available?
- Workers’ compensation
- Flexible spending account
Life, accident insurance and disability plans
- Basic and supplemental life
- Business travel
- 401(k) savings plans (often includes company matching)
- Additional Voluntary Benefits: Employee or Employer Paid
- Accident plan (pays on and off job) Treatment benefits for accidents or injuries, Cancer (Initial Diagnosis & Treatment Benefits)
- Critical Illness. Medical Gap plan, Whole Life, Term Life, Short Term Disability, Dental and Vision.
Get started today
Offering quality, competitive benefits is simple with the help of our experienced staff. Call us today to begin customizing an employee benefits package for your company.